[GOAL] Re: Beall's list: crowdsource scholarly critique?

Scott Abbott Scott.Abbott at uts.edu.au
Tue Oct 6 04:57:07 BST 2015

Hi, apologies if this resource has already been shared on this list but I have been following bits of your thread and thought this resource by DOAJ, OASPA, LIBER etc. was relevant.

http://thinkchecksubmit.org/

[cid:image001.png at 01D10047.3AE1CE50]

Many thanks and regards,

Scott

Scott Abbott | UTS eScholarship & UTS ePRESS | UTS:LIBRARY | University of Technology Sydney |

Tel +61 2 9514 3681 | Fax +61 2 9514 3687 | E mailto: scott.abbott at uts.edu.au | http://epress.lib.uts.edu.au/