[EP-tech] reindex some PDF give Duplicate entry error

Beaudoin, Mario Mario.Beaudoin at uqtr.ca
Thu Apr 30 22:23:01 BST 2020

I use this commad to reindex one repository item

epadmin reindex eprints_id eprint 241 –verbose

get error

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry 'documents--241' for key 'PRIMARY' at /opt/eprints3/bin/../perl_lib/EPrints/Database.pm line 1289.

Delete the pdf run the same command get no error

Attach another pdf  get no error

Modify the pdf save as .ps redo a pdfA use the modified pdf

Get no error

What wrong with the PDF, I have a lot in my repository and I do not want to modify all with post script

Anyone have an idea

I can give to you the bad pdf if you need

thanks