[EP-tech] Security Issues

Adam Field adam at adamfield.net
Mon Mar 25 11:28:48 GMT 2019

Hi All

                I’ve been running some services off of EPrints for a little while now, and Jisc’s security manager forwards me externally reported security issues from time to time.  I’ve built up a handful of them, none of which I’d classify as zero-day, but of varying seriousness.

                Is anyone interested in helping me fix these?  We have a number of options:

A community development day (perhaps following a user-group meeting, or you could come to visit me in Nottingham)
A remote interest-group, collaborating via skype (other videoconferencing platforms are available)
Pairs of developers doing planning, development and review

Any takers?

--

Adam Field

Analyst Developer: Scholarly Communication Services