[EP-tech] indexer and csrf problem

Werner Hack werner.hack at uni-ulm.de
Tue Jun 11 14:23:09 BST 2019

Hi all,

I am new to eprints. I recently installed eprints 3.4.1.
But I encountered some issues while testing the software.
I hope you can help me.

o If I want to deposit an article and put the item into the live repository,
   the indexer starts some jobs but they keep pending forever.
   Restarting the indexer has no effect.
   If I do a reindex with the epadmin command, everthing is ok and the pending
   jobs are resolved. Any idea what happens here? What can I do?

o If I enter the "Storage Manager" as Admin in the Config Tools,
   I get the following error message:

   Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) was detected whilst processing
   your last request and therefore its action was not authorised.

   Have I missed some configuration?
   Any hints are appreciated

Thanks in advance
Werner