[EP-tech] DB search for users who changed an eprint

Karl Goetz karl.goetz at utas.edu.au
Tue Jan 15 04:40:11 GMT 2019

Hi,
I have been asked to find out the staff who deposited (and or edited) a number of eprints last year. So far I haven’t been able to find a query to ask 'user who deposited a file?’. I don't see a user specified in 'history', 'file' or 'documents' tables. 'history' has an 'actor' text field but it doesn't include the information i need. 'eprint' only includes the current revision.

Will I be able to query the information I need from within eprints DB or will I have to script up a query over the objects.xml files?

Thanks,
Karl.

--
Karl Goetz,  Senior Library Officer (Library Systems)
University of Tasmania, Private Bag 25, Hobart 7001