[EP-tech] unset or overwrite triggers

Alan.Stiles alan.stiles at open.ac.uk
Thu Feb 14 10:40:42 GMT 2019

Is it possible in a local cfg.d script to replace or disable an existing trigger?

I've realised that, due to non-standard field usage, there are functions that never get triggered for us, so I'd like to replace the existing trigger without hacking the existing plugin module.

Thanks,
Alan

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.