[EP-tech] Altmetric Doughnut

James Kerwin jkerwin2101 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:04:02 BST 2018

Hi,

I'm attempting to install the Almetric plugin on my live repository through
the EPrints Bazaar and I have a problem with it not showing.

I installed it on our test server with no issues. It worked straight away.

When I upgraded and installed it on Live I restarted the server, reloaded
repository config along with anything else I could think of trying. I've
taken a look at the EPrints Bazaar to see which files were installed and
where they should be. The files and locations match across both the Live
and Test servers.

The CORE Recommender works on both Live and Test, so it's not some sneaky
"don't show any plugins" issue.

Has anybody experienced similar or have any advice?

Thanks,
James