[EP-tech] Reset an archive before going live

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Wed Oct 31 07:34:33 GMT 2018

Hi!

  we're ready to go to production with a new archive. What I want to do is:

- remove all eprints, documents and users we have

- leave all config, plugins and phrases untouched

- leave the subject in place

I could dump the subjects, do an epadmin erase_data and reimport the
subjects. Then I think I've to add an admin account with epadmin
create_user and It should be done. What about customized phrases or web
edited configs/phrases?

Is this the way to go?Or better anepadmin erase_eprints and then
deleting all users by hand (and maybe reset the counter for the users -
if there's any)?