[EP-tech] Problems with eprints-tech mailing list

David R Newman drn at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed May 16 15:27:09 BST 2018

Hi all,

It has been reported to me (as of 15:22 BST on 16th May) that the
eprints-tech mailing list is not working.  I am sending this email to
test.  If people receive this email then it is clearly still working.
If not (or you receive this days/weeks) later it is/was not working.
If the latter is the case, I will speak to the mailing list provider to
see if I can figure out what is going wrong.