[EP-tech] Howto hide sub-fields in workflow

Adam Field adam at adamfield.net
Mon Mar 12 13:21:03 GMT 2018

What you need is an input renderer.  Set the render_input property on the field, and then I’m afraid you’ll need to write some perl.

Alternatively, make two fields.  Once simple, with only the things that need to be inputted, and one complex with all the other fields.  Put the simple one in the workflow, and then copy the values across to the complex one in the automatic fields function of your dataset.  That’s probably the simpler way.

--

Adam