[EP-tech] References not visible for repository items

Enio Carboni enio.carboni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 10:24:09 GMT 2018

Hi Tarmo,

  normally this field is not displayed in the normal citation but you
can see it in the metadata of the html page under the '<meta name =
"eprints.referencetext" ...>'. Try to see the source of
https://eprints.ttu.ee/6/

To display it on the static html page just add the field "referencetext"
in the configuration file cfg/cfg.d/eprint_render.pl.

I hope it can help you

  Enio