[EP-tech] Create eprints under maintenance status

Adam Field adam at adamfield.net
Mon Jul 30 09:42:19 BST 2018

Hi Agung

                There’s documentation for this on the wiki – see:

                                https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Display_a_custom_response_during_downtime

--

Adam

From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Ajunk Pracetio <prazetyo at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 30 July 2018 02:08
To: <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: [EP-tech] Create eprints under maintenance status

Hi,

My name Agung. Is it possible to make a status when user open our eprints page, and then it redirect to other page that says that our eprints is under maintenance?

Maybe someone here already have this experience, and can share about this.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Agung Prasetyo

--

Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care

Blog : https://agungprasetyo.net/

IG & Twitter : prazetyo