[EP-tech] Batch edit uploaded documents visible status from "registered users only" to "anyone"

pgasinos pgs pgasinos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:12:21 BST 2018

Hi John,
All the records are owned by two users: library's personel and repository's
personel. We are don't permit students to upload files. Recently we changed
our policy about the online documents and we want them to be available
freely to anyone, but we already have almost 10.000 records!!! Now we have
to change documents visible status from "registered users only" to
"anyone".

Kostas

Στις Τρί, 24 Ιουλ 2018 στις 1:30 μ.μ., ο/η John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk>
έγραψε: