[EP-tech] Off-Campus Uploads

James Kerwin jkerwin2101 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 09:25:42 GMT 2018

Hi All,

A quick one (hopefully); at Liverpool, users upload items to EPrints via
Elements. Off-campus uploads don't seem to work (warning on the Elements
screen explaining the file can't be uploaded).

In your collective experience, is this likely to be an EPrints, Elements,
Apache or "institutional" problem/feature?

In my attempts to make the repository more carrot than stick, I want to
reduce the number of service requests we receive and the off-campus uploads
is by far the most common issue we receive.

Thanks,
James