[EP-tech] GDPR and EPrints

John Pilbeam john.pilbeam at sbs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 12:42:26 BST 2018

Hi all,

With the GDPR deadline approaching, I would like to ask if anyone has updated their EPrints repositories and workflows in order to comply? Other than adding a privacy notice, as we are doing with all our websites, we have not found anything else to modify. However, we would be interested to know if anything should be addressed regarding authors, collaborators and getting consent from them. For hosted EPrints repos will there be any code updates (along the lines of this - https://wiki.eprints.org/w/GDPR)?

Thanks,
John

--
John Pilbeam
Web/Digital Officer, Sainsbury Library

john.pilbeam at sbs.ox.ac.uk<mailto:john.pilbeam at sbs.ox.ac.uk> | +44 (0)1865 288883
www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/business<http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/business> | twitter.com/SainsburyLib<http://twitter.com/SainsburyLib>

Saïd Business School, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP
www.sbs.oxford.edu<http://www.sbs.oxford.edu>