[EP-tech] Tim Miles-Board

Vials Moore, Adam Adam.Moore at liverpool.ac.uk
Tue Jun 27 16:36:01 BST 2017

Damn

Tim was always helpful, constructive and intelligent

He was always willing to help me see the difference between my ideas that were interesting crazy and stupid crazy, online and when we met in person

He really helped when I was figuring out my role when I started having to delve deep into eprints

Goodbye and thank-you

Adam