[EP-tech] technical question: one archive with two domains

Thorsten Bülo thorsten.buelo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:01:17 GMT 2017

Hey there,
I have a problem with our running eprints archive:
It is necessary to access the same archive using two different
domains, so I configured two apache.conf include files with different
domains using the same 'PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID'. This works fine
- both domains point to the same archive - but the html files
generated by eprints include hardlinks to the first domain. Is there
any option to make eprints using links to relative URLs? Or is there
another way
to solve my problem?
It would be great if you had some suggestions.

Thank you very much,

Thorsten Buelo

University of Cologne
Institut für Informatik