[EP-tech] Alternative text in phrase file

Nault, Pierre nault.pierre at uqam.ca
Fri Feb 24 13:52:18 GMT 2017

Hi,

                We want to display a different label in the eprint rendering page for the field <epp:phrase id="eprint_fieldname_official_url">Adresse URL</epp:phrase> if the eprint type is 'master' or 'thesis'. In zzzzz.xml we have tried with

                <epc:choose>
                               <epc:when test="type='master'">
                                               <epp:phrase id="eprint_fieldname_official_url">Adresse master</epp:phrase>
                               </epc:when>
                               <epc:when test="type='thesis'">
                                               <epp:phrase id="eprint_fieldname_official_url">Adresse these</epp:phrase>
                               </epc:when>
                               <epc:otherwise>
                                               <epp:phrase id="eprint_fieldname_official_url">Adresse URL</epp:phrase>
                               </epc:otherwise>
                </epc:choose>

But this is not working. Any idea why ?

Regards,

Pierre

Pierre Nault
Bibliothécaire systèmes - Direction du développement technologique
Service des bibliothèques
Université du Québec à Montréal
Tél : 514-987-3000 #4554