[EP-tech] Export Plugin: Simple Metadata - What is it good for?

jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch
Wed Feb 15 09:31:57 GMT 2017

Hey List

while tidy up the single EPrint view for our customers, we want to throw
away all unneded export plugins. Therefor i'll change the accept conditions
from single dataobj and list

$self->{accept} = [ 'list/*', 'dataobj/*' ];

to list only

$self->{accept} = [ 'list/*' ];

However: ~/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Export/Simple.pm is just for single use
($self->{accept} = [ 'dataobj/eprint' ];) and if i delete this, i could
also deactivate the plugin from the system.

So here is my question: Does anybody know what "Simple Metadata" it good
for? Does any routine needs it or is it just a "Show me all"-Toy?!
Recursive grep doesn't show any other used case.

Cheers
 Jens

--
Jens Vieler