[EP-tech] Shibboleth and local login

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Thu Dec 14 13:30:53 GMT 2017

Thanks for your advices, they're very apreciated.

If the user goes to the view item link shouldn't it just be redirect to
the login page? In that page, the existing local login box plus an
additional link to shibboleth login are available, and the user can
choose if login locally or using shibboleth (clicking on the link).

Is there any drawback in this approach?