[EP-tech] Dataset archive has no field: year

Adam Field adam at adamfield.net
Tue Dec 12 16:17:53 GMT 2017

This looks to be an issue with your browse views having a field configured that doesn’t exist on your eprints.  Have a look in views.pl in your archive’s cfg/cfg.d directory.

Views documentation is actually really good on the wiki:

                https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Views.pl

                https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Adding_new_views

                https://wiki.eprints.org/w/Trianing_Video:Browse_View_configuration

--