[EP-tech] BatchEdit permission name

Adam Field adam at adamfield.net
Fri Apr 7 16:19:30 BST 2017

…and you can add this by editing their user profile through the front-end.

--

Adam

From: <eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk> on behalf of Adam Field <adam at adamfield.net>
Date: Friday, 7 April 2017 16:03
To: <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] BatchEdit permission name

Hi Tomasz

                The permission is eprint/archive/edit – see https://github.com/eprints/eprints/blob/3.3/perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/BatchEdit.pm#L37

                In the roles field, add +eprint/archive/edit

                HOWEVER, I don’t know if this will unlock other bits of functionality.  It kindof looks like it might – be sure you trust the user’s intentions and capabilities.

--

Adam