[EP-tech] Quick export plugin question

Robin Sylvestre robin.sylvestre at polymtl.ca
Wed Sep 21 21:55:51 BST 2016

Hello everyone,

I’m wondering if someone could help me here. Using an export plugin, I would
like to export a value from a subject tree.

Currently, the code is:

$data->{B} = $dataobj->get_value( "divisions" ) if
$dataobj->exists_and_set( "divisions" );

This works, but it exports the “subject ID string” rather than the rendered
subject.

How can I export the associated subject instead of the ID? Our archive is
multilingual but these “subjects” are in only one language.

Thanks!

  <http://www.polymtl.ca/sc/img/logoType/logoseul/gauche/polytechnique_gauche_cmyk.jpg>

Robin Sylvestre

Technicien en documentation

Services techniques et systèmes informatisés

Bibliothèque Louise-Lalonde-Lamarre

École Polytechnique de Montréal

Tél.: 514-340-4711 poste 3743