[EP-tech] Manage data sets with EPrints

Gerhard Gonter ggonter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 13:03:56 BST 2016

Regarding EPrints, I'm just lurking here.  Since managing datasets for
active use as well as archival is also beginning to be of interest for
my context, I wonder, if anyone here is either already using or
planning to use EPrints in tandem with a data sharing platfrom such as
"Dat" ([1,2]) or something similar?  We are using a Fedora Commons
based application, but the problem is more or less the same.  Using
EPrints/Fedora for metadata and Dat for the actual data could make
sense...

[1] http://dat-data.com
[2] https://github.com/datproject/dat

regards, Gerhard Gonter