[EP-tech] Changue languaje

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.org
Mon Oct 10 23:32:05 BST 2016

dago dijo [Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:28:27AM -0500]:
> Hello friends,
>
> My Eprints installation was in EN (English) but mi papers are in ES
> (Spanish) i need to make a massive change to ES language. ¿Any idea how to
> do it?

Hi Dagoberto,

I uploaded a Spanish translation some time ago to the EPrints repository:

    http://files.eprints.org/724/

The translation is not as updated as I'd like, ut if it is useful to
you, I will send you my updates. What I did is to set the repository
language to Spanish — And although EPrints is multilingual, I removed
the English language for it to work more smoothly.

Greetings,