[EP-tech] Fwd: User privileges

Laurent Cloarec Laurent.Cloarec at ut-capitole.fr
Fri May 27 17:43:08 BST 2016

Hi again,

Self answer : the required privilege value is "eprint/archive/move_buffer:owner" !

Nevertheless, I keep on asking for an *exhaustive* list of roles and privileges,
as the one mentioned in http://wiki.eprints.org/w/User_roles.pl page refers to
the 3.1.3 version, and I'm using the 3.3.12/15 ones !...

Cheers
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire