[EP-tech] Edit the citation page range

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Thu May 26 16:08:53 BST 2016

Hi Mike,
The pagerange field is of type 'pagerange'.
The logic is within EPrints::MetaField::Pagerange rather than a citation file.

It uses the phrases
lib/metafield/pagerange:from_page
lib/metafield/pagerange:same_page
lib/metafield/pagerange:range
or
lib/metafield/pagerange:other

If there's a bug with how it works, please log it in https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues (and suggest a fix :o)

If you're looking to change it to comply with local policies (i.e. not a bug in the core EPrints), you could add a custom render_value on the field definition.

Cheers,
John