[EP-tech] Error installing IRStats2

Edwin Gamez edwingamez19 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 16:37:38 GMT 2016

Hi, Thanks for answering.

Yes, I've seen the documentation. I had problems with the dependencies
installation .
Geo- IP and Date-Calc for Centos 6.5. I can't install from Yum, so I'll
trying withCPAN or by rpm.

Brian, I didn't seen the finals steps "Processing".

I'll be trying to fix dependencies installation and run the finals command.

Thank you.