[EP-tech] Programatically find the cfg.d directory

Alan.Stiles alan.stiles at open.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 15:28:13 BST 2016

Is there a simple way to find the cfg.d directory for an archive from within the archive?
I'm thinking that I want to create a config file to hold e.g. an authorisation token that I've obtained via an API.  It's 1 token per repository so I don't really want to create a database table to just hold that, and I'd rather not try and get an admin to transcribe the token into a config file by hand if I don't have to.

Unless anyone has a better suggestion for how to store it?  Pointers to example code also gratefully received...

Alan.