[EP-tech] Re: Subject based Views exclude top level

Alan.Stiles alan.stiles at open.ac.uk
Tue Jan 12 12:25:50 GMT 2016

Hi Adam (Hope you’re settling in to the new location and role!),

You are correct regarding the hierarchy.  I’d like the user to start at a menu listing
* parent 1
** child 1
** child 2
* parent 2
** child 3
** child 4

And not mention (or ideally spend effort creating a subject view for) the grandparent.