[EP-tech] Trigger overrides

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 10 15:41:21 GMT 2016

Hi,
I need to add a new date_type (published-online) to the 'datesdatesdates' plugin.
Defining it in the metadata field isn't too tricky, but I'm trying get the new value in the priority list: https://github.com/eprintsug/datesdatesdates/blob/master/lib/cfg.d/zz_datesdatesdates_triggers.pl#L25-L32

I could duplicate the trigger in ~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/cfg.d/zzz_dates_triggers.pl, but as I understand things, this would only be able to add an extra COMMIT trigger, rather than replacing the default one in lib/cfg.d.

This seems a bit inefficient/wrong.
Is there a more elegant way of achieving this that I'm missing?

Cheers,
John