[EP-tech] Review Filters

Laurent Cloarec Laurent.Cloarec at ut-capitole.fr
Wed Apr 20 10:20:15 BST 2016

Hi there,

More or less same topic : I've just discovered that, with the same user "User
Type" (Repository Administrator), some colleagues may use more field filters to
edit buffered items (see screen capture), and, of course, watching the
/eprints3/perl lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Review.pm, I wasn't able to figure out
where those privileges may be defined !

So need some help from the great experts of EPrints software !!!

Thank you in advance for any explanation

Best regards,
--
Laurent Cloarec - ingénieur d'études
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service du Numérique Documentaire