[EP-tech] EPrints 3 Request Document Button??

Greg Whitney greg.whitney at polymtl.ca
Tue Sep 29 20:09:38 BST 2015

Hello,

We have EPrints 3.3.13. Our IR will soon be housing Journal Articles &
Conference Papers written by professors/researchers in addition to
open-access student’s Masters & PHD theses.

I am testing the embargo functionality & maybe the Request Document
button, which is currently NOT appearing in our test Eprints 3 account.

I have found an old tech entry on how to add the button to EPrints 2  step
by step (http://wiki.eprints.org/w/RequestEprint), but no recent
information about the button for EPrints 3.

Is this feature turned on automatically in EPrints 3 ?? Any more recent
technical documentation??

Thanks!

Greg Whitney

Polytechnique Montréal Library