[EP-tech] Re: apt-get upgrade from 3.3.12 to 3.3.14 - apt notification remains

George Mamalakis mamalos at eng.auth.gr
Sat Sep 26 07:29:25 BST 2015

Yes,

It's been mentioned in this list a couple of times, if I remember
correctly, but I can't find the thread where -I think that- someone was
explaining why (I may remember wrong). The only email I found similar to
yours is this: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/20515.html but it hasn't
been answered either.

Hopefully somebody will reply.

On 25/9/2015 12:56 μμ, Wolton, Alexis P wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After upgrading eprints from 3.3.12 to 3.3.14 on a Debian box using apt-get upgrade, apt still has a notification that EPrints has an available update.
>
> Is anyone else experiencing this? Does anyone know of a way to resolve this?
>
> Cheers,
> Alexis

George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer
Electrical and Computer Engineer (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),
PhD (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),
MSc (Imperial College of London)

Faculty of Engineering
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki