[EP-tech] "Manage deposits" list not sorting

Robin Sylvestre robin.sylvestre at polymtl.ca
Wed Sep 2 17:48:59 BST 2015

Hello fellow EPrinters,

Running version 3.3.14, we have noticed a strange behavior on the “manage
deposits” screen. Items do not sort at all, when clicking on the appropriate
column title (see attached screen shots). Nothing changes, only the up/down
arrow appears.

The strange thing is that the “revision” list is not affected by this bug,
only the “deposits” list.

I have tried to do a “epadmin reorder [archive] eprint” but that does not
correct the problem. Both of our live and test versions have this problem.

Did anyone notice a similar bug or has a solution to offer? Thanks!!

  <http://www.polymtl.ca/sc/img/logoType/logoseul/gauche/polytechnique_gauche_cmyk.jpg>

Robin Sylvestre

Technicien en documentation

Bibliothèque - Services techniques et systèmes informatisés

École Polytechnique de Montréal

Tél.: 514-340-4711 poste 3743