[EP-tech] menu items change position

Alexander Wagner alexander.wagner at bib.uni-mannheim.de
Mon Oct 26 10:44:25 GMT 2015

Hello everyone,

perhaps someone can help me with this kind of strange behaviour.
We're running a single repository with EPrints 3.3.14 (http/https,
multilang) which is our test system for the upcoming upgrade of our old
(3.2) repository.

Somehow I there is a strange behaviuor I can't understand: the menu
items [1] (Logged in: User) and [2] (Manage deposits) sometimes are
changing their positions.

I already checked our templates, database, config and repository source
by setting them back to standards but none of that helped.

Is is possible that it has got something to do with changing EPrints
server context (http, https, cgi)? Or could it be a kind of wrong
redirection caused by a buggy apache config?

If anyone has a clue, please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Alexander Wagner

--
Alexander Wagner