[EP-tech] Απάντ: Error while starting HTTPD

George Mamalakis mamalos at eng.auth.gr
Wed Oct 21 06:47:12 BST 2015

You can act based on what the message tells you: file /var/lib/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf cannot be opened for reading. Does it exist? Have you checked its permissions? Have you checked its parent folders' permissions?

--
George Mamalakis

IT and Security Officer,
Electrical & Computer Engineer (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),
PhD (Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki),
MSc (Imperial College of London)

Dpt. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Aristotle Un. of Thessaloniki