[EP-tech] 2 IRStats Questions

Greg Whitney greg.whitney at polymtl.ca
Fri May 22 16:43:22 BST 2015

Hello,

We installed IRStats on our EPrints 3.3.13 test server. The 5 Most
Downloaded Items DO NOT correspond with the 5 Top Authors. See attached
gif. The TOP 5  counts also vary greatly for both tables.

It is Friday, so maybe I am missing something obvious, but shouldn’t the
most downloaded items and top authors be identical. Unless there is
another definition for Top Authors??

Thanks! Have a good week-end!

Greg Whitney

Polytechnique Montréal Library

PS – Also, 16 834 downloads for our top PhD thesis seems to be a lot!!
Given the rather precise subject of this document. Is there anyway of
validating these crunched numbers??