[EP-tech] Bazaar-Plugins vs. New EPrint Versions

jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch
Mon Mar 9 07:48:11 GMT 2015

Hi out there,

in mind, that dependencies like http://bazaar.eprints.org/226/ vs. EP3.3.13
could never be testet by one development-crew only, i would like to suggest
a crowd-testing-report-tool in bazaar. This would be cool!
Probably you know Wordpress-Plugins and it's Compatibility-Check (watch out
https://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/): each core version could be
testet against each plugin. The base is a simple voting-tool, feeded by
admins/useres, that report their experience and it's a very helpful thing
for other admins to decide, weather it's the right time to update or not.
As we use 4 EP-Plugins, it would take a long time to make a full check of
all functionality on our test-systems.
What do you think?

Cheers
 Jens