[EP-tech] Re: Retired items lead to EPrints System Error

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Mar 5 13:12:07 GMT 2015

It’s the ‘Collection’ one that is causing the issue.

It looks like that file is from: http://bazaar.eprints.org/226/
This overwrites the ‘render’ method for the EPrint – which is why it’s broken now.

Do you use the collections stuff on your live server?
If so, an update to the collections code is required.
I don’t think the change will be massive – just using the newer way of working out new/old versions.

Adam,
What are your thoughts on this – one of Patricks extensions in the Bazaar.
Not sure if it exists in any Git repo. Needs an update to work with 3.3.13.
How should *we* go about managing this type of thing?

Cheers,
John