[EP-tech] Re: Retired items lead to EPrints System Error

pgasinos pgs pgasinos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 12:44:36 GMT 2015

Thanks John

I found 3 files:
/usr/share/eprints3/lib/lang/en/phrases/system.xml i found in these lines
<epp:phrase id="eprint_relation_typename_
http://purl.org/dc/terms/isReplacedBy">Is Replaced By</epp:phrase>
<epp:phrase id="document_relation_typename_
http://purl.org/dc/terms/isReplacedBy">Is Replaced By</epp:phrase>
<epp:phrase id="eprint_fieldname_replacedby">Replaced by</epp:phrase>

Same lines in Greek:
/usr/share/eprints3/lib/lang/el/phrases/system.xml

And in
/usr/share/eprints3/lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Collection.pm in line   115:
    $self->get_value( "replacedby" ) );

Kostas