[EP-tech] Finding selected lang from configuration

George Mamalakis mamalos at eng.auth.gr
Tue Jun 30 10:29:09 BST 2015

Hi all,

I am testing the multilang field (with virtual fields for title and
abstract) and I am trying to make my virtual field return a different
title (or abstract) based on what the user's language choice is. How can
I have access to that variable on my perl configuration file? (I've
tested the default language and works as expected, but I don't find it
usable.)

Thanks all in advance.

--
George Mamalakis