[EP-tech] Thank you !

Gilles Fournié gilles.fournie at cirad.fr
Mon Jun 29 08:38:08 BST 2015

Hi,

Just a little post to say that our archive is now open at
http://agritrop.cirad.fr/

We wished to thank everybody on this mailing list. Your help and your
advices were very useful for the achievement of our project.

We also wished to address a special thank to Matthrew Brady and USQ who
shared their Author System. It is really great and saved us a lot of
work and time.

Best regards.
GF

PS: et merci aussi à Jean-Marie Le Bechec (INP Toulouse, OATAO archive)
pour ses conseils avisés dès le début de notre projet.