[EP-tech] EPrints ACL's status (EPACL or alternatives)

George Mamalakis mamalos at eng.auth.gr
Mon Jun 22 16:32:54 BST 2015

Hello everyone,

I've read about EPrints ACL support in
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_User_Group_2015-01-13. It seems that
this project is a work-in-progress. Does anybody know what its status
(EPACL) is at the moment and if/when it will be available as a plugin?
If not, are there any other alternatives that allow finer grain
privileges in EPrints? I've seen that some of EPACL developers are
posting in this list, so I assume that an "authoritative" answer could
be provided :).

Thanks all in advance,

George.

--