[EP-tech] Απάντ: Automatic Fields training video

mamalos@eng.auth.gr mamalos at eng.auth.gr
Thu Jul 16 06:51:57 BST 2015

Maybe a small video explaining custom browse-by alternatives and adding them to the menu? Or how to add newly created fields in searches maybe (since you have lots of videos that add new fields)? Or how to configure workflows (user, eprints, etc) and maybe how to create a package with the new workflows. Ah, or how about adding new user groups and explain how roles, etc work?

Ok, now I stop, I think that's enough suggestions from one person:-) :-) .