[EP-tech] Upgrading EPrints on RedHat

Lizz Jennings E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 12:14:30 GMT 2015

Hi,

Hopefully I've just looked in the wrong places, but I can't work out at all how to upgrade my repository to 3.3.13 - I'm on 3.3.11 at the moment, and I'm not at all concerned about losing data as it's only marginally not a vanilla install and empty at the moment.

Do I need to get the tar file and install from that or is it best to upgrade using yum like the installation?  The instructions I've found in various places are just confusing me.

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk<mailto:E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk>