[EP-tech] Re: problem with DB query for view

Matthew Kerwin matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au
Sun Jan 4 23:37:55 GMT 2015

It should. Unfortunately a single filter with both meta_fields makes no difference, and two filters (one for each field) correctly drops every record that doesn’t have both.

The filter is redundant anyway, isn’t it? Since the view is keyed on those fields, and allow_null=>0

--

Matthew Kerwin  |  QUT Library eServices  |   <mailto:matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au> matthew.kerwin at qut.edu.au