[EP-tech] Re: uninitialized values in default archive

Field A.N. af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 09:55:54 GMT 2015

Hi Thomas

	The problem with remote diagnosis (by email) of this issue is that there's any number of things that could be causing these problems, and usually there's a protracted process of detective work in narrowing things down.  I've tried to get some insight with my questions, but without a way to narrow down the big question (is it your EPrints Installation, your repository configuration, your database or your software stack), there isn't much more I can suggest.  Attempt to find a way to discount one or more of those four options, and then you problem will be smaller.

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services