[EP-tech] Re: Search API and name fields (or compound)

Field A.N. af05v at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 18 16:13:23 GMT 2015

I don't think this is possible, I'm afraid.  The way I approach this kind of problem is to iterate over the repository and generate a report.  You could do worse than start with the SCONUL report and modify it to do what you want (save the IDs of items with no author, rather than counting the documents).

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/SCONUL_Report

--
Adam Field
EPrints Services