[EP-tech] Re: system unable to send email (once more !)

Laurent Cloarec Laurent.Cloarec at ut-capitole.fr
Tue Feb 17 17:21:54 GMT 2015

Hello there,

Thanks a lot, Adam and John for your answers !

Now I don't see anymore the quoted previous error message about the « system
unable to send email »...

But I haD to investigate a little further more, as the recipients of the emails
don't receive them !!! In "/var/log/httpd/error_log" file, I see this error
message : « sendmail: fatal: chdir /var/spool/postfix: Permission denied »...
So the fix is to issue the following command :
"setsebool httpd_can_sendmail on"

Best regards
--
Laurent Cloarec
Service Commun de la Documentation - Service Numérique Documentaire